All businesses especially local service restoration companies are looking for new and improved ways to grow their business and increase their leads. Nowadays, we have a lot of methods to promote your local service company (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, LinkedIn, and Yelp to name a few) that it can seem overwhelming. So, how do you know which one is giving you the highest ROI (phone calls)?
Research has shown that over 60% of the leads local services companies receive come in the form of phone calls. By tracking the calls that come from your website, you gain an additional understanding of who picks up the phone to call you and how they found you on the internet. Phone call tracking gives you extra insight into your marketing lead generation strategy.
Here are three important reasons why you should use phone call tracking on your website if you are a local service company.
- Determine Your Marketing ROI
By implementing phone call tracking on your website, you are able to see how your customers are finding you. With tracking numbers, you can compare your marketing investments and at the same time figure out which of those investments is giving you the right lead, phone calls. You are able to discover:
- Where your customer is calling from
- The numbers of calls from each marketing strategy
- What percentage of the calls from each strategy are leads
- The true value of your marketing investments
- Recover Your Lost Leads
2. The next step and reason why you should track phone calls are to be able to determine which of your phone calls turned into a sale or appointment. This means if a lead did not turn into a sale or appointment, then you need to know why. Phone call tracking will help you determine why your leads are not turning into a sale or appointment and what you can do to improve your bottom line.
3. Customer Service Insights
The fact is you won’t be everywhere at the same time as a business owner. Phone call tracking will allow you see into your customers’ experience when the customer is calling into your company. Examining your customer service is one of the biggest ways you can recover leads that fall through the cracks, an easy way to immediately increase your bottom line. By listening to your past phone calls, you have the opportunity of:
- The total numbers of calls during the week
- When exact time of the day people called you (9 a.m. -5 p.m.)
- If you have some missed calls you’ve not attended to
- Who answers the phones
- If the person that answers the call is polite and knowledgeable
- If your leads convert into sales or appointments
Call tracking should be implemented for all local restoration companies that rely on phone calls for leads. When you tell your marketing person to "make the phone ring", you should be tracking it.