If you have a commercial sales person, you need to equip them with the necessary tools to succeed, are you doing that?
Are you trying to figure out how to capture more commercial sales in your market? Do you have a process and system in place to increase your commercial sales? If not, you should.
One of the more common (yet effective) ways to generate more leads for a restoration company when it comes to commercial work is to offer some kind of ERP (Emergency Response Plan). Everyone has a different word or accronym for it - Code Red, Rapid Response, DRP, RPP, DMS, etc. But they all have the same idea;
- Offer value to the potential commercial client up front vs asking for work
- Help commercial facility implement a disaster response plan in case anything happens to their facility
- Property data
- Floor plan layouts
- Rate sheets
- Communication tree
- Company procedures
- Offer to help them build it at no cost
- Have them sign an agreement that you are their first phone call for any property damage
- Viola, more relationships with local commercial facility managers who are calling you for their next sprinkler head break or fire.
However, how does every restoration company set up this plan and not stand out? It's all on paper. All restoration companies are putting this plan in some sort of binder that will be stuck on someone's shelf and not easily accessible. How beneficial is that for the restoration company or the commercial facility?
Welcome to the new way to set up a Restoration ERP, online and professional.
IT'S THAT SIMPLE
If you have a commercial sales person, you need to equip them with the necessary tools to succeed, are you doing that? This tool will allow your sales person get access to higher end clients, and generate more commercial water and fire damage leads. It takes minutes to sign up today, what are you waiting for?